Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Las Vegas Baseball!

So I promised I would start sharing some summer stories and I finally have some time to do so:) The first fun thing we did when we got to Vegas is go to a minor league baseball game. We went with our friend Martin that we went to SUU with and is a Sigma Chi. He is also a cop here! The Vegas is team is called the 51's.... Any guesses why? Well I was shocked to find out that their called that because of Area 51 and get this... Their mascot is an alien! Cheesy! It was fun to hang out and watch a baseball game. It was interesting to talk with all of Martin's cop friends. And to let them know if they pull me over to let me off easy:) Well to update you on work. I work officially as a kindergarten teacher and I absolutely love it. I can't imagine teaching anything else. The only down side is I have 10 kids classified ELL. Which means they speak spanish and little english. But its a challenage and I'm up for it!! Brett loves his job and it's fun to have him work from home. Well more stories to come:)
Brett and Martin


Me and Brettly:)

No comments:

Post a Comment