Monday, March 9, 2009

The Simple Life

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/twoheartsbannercopy.jpg
On Saturday, I went to lunch with my friends from high school. I just love them so much:) We talked about old times and what's going on now. And as I was sitting there I realized how simple life used to be. Living with my parents, not really worrying about money or school. And knowing that when I came home food was there and so was my family. But now life is different. I took for granted those times and I didn't listen when people would tell me that things would change. It's the same way for so long that you don't think it's going to happen. I wish I could go back and cherish those moments. Especially with my friends. I didn't believe that we would all go our seperate ways. I thought we would be friends forever. Sleepovers and all. But as we grew apart, I just let it happen. I now wish that I would of kept us together no matter what happened in our lifes. I just miss everything. Life is crazy now. And it all happened so fast. You don't realize all you have until it's not there anymore. I know you shouldn't have regrets, but I do... Well not regrets just dang I wonder what would of happened if I had done that differently. For some reason I thought high school would go on forever and nothing would change. I guess I just feared it. I miss that simple life, with no regrets and your friends and family at your fingertips. If I could go back knowing what I do now, how totally different I would do things. I guess the reason why this all came up again is because soon I will start a new chapter in my life and change is coming. I start getting comfortable and then something happens. I'll be graduating soon and moving to Henderson, NV. But after that I'm not sure what's going to happen. I hope to know soon. You just think that your whole life is planned out for you until you have to start making your own decisions and that's why life gets complicated. Everything in my life has been planned out until now. And I'm torn on what to do. But I know everything happens for a reason and things will turn out for the best. Even though right now it seems crazy, I need to trust in my heavenly father to guide me down the right path. He knows whats best for me and brett. I mostly just want to tell my friends how much I love and appreciate them. They really mean the world to me and I couldn't ask for better friends. I hope we continue this lunch tradition so we can catch up more. I sure do miss you guys:)

1 comment:

  1. we better have lunch sooner this time! At least things have changed for the better, you have almost reached your goals and have became an even better person!

    ReplyDelete