Friday, February 27, 2009

FINALLY!!

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/twoheartsbannercopy.jpg
So I think me and Brett figured out what to do after we graduate!! I'm still going to student teach in Hendersen over the summer, but after that we will move back to Cedar to get our masters!! YAY!! That's what I've wanted this whole time! So I'm super excited about it:) But I do have bad news:( I'm sick!! I running a fever and I didn't sleep a wink last night. But I'm babysitting the President of SUU kids all weekend I was nervous to slept in their house alone. And on top of that, their both sick too! It's going to be a long weekend... Oh I have some other good news!! The University of Illinois is asking any type one diabetic to come up there and they can cure diabetes!!! I'm trying to find some time to go up there. There success rate is amazing! And they are on stage three and when they get to stage four that means that they are approved by the FDA for all diabetes to receive this treatment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't believe they are getting so close! So if you know anyone with type one diabetes let me know and I will send them the information:)

2 comments:

  1. hey girl! i'm glad you have a blog too! That's all good news. You should send me that info so i can give it to my stepmom. Hey we all should get together like next weekend (march 7th)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome news about the diabetes cure!! I hope you can go! Henderson should be fun. We will miss you guys this summer but I am glad things are working out well for you!

    ReplyDelete