Thursday, May 21, 2009

Student teaching!

I love student teaching! Things are amazing here and I couldn't ask for a better mentor teacher! I do miss home though. It's crazy to think that we're done with school and starting a new chapter in our lives. I just want to get a job and start teaching already! Bubba is doing good in the heat. He's tired and sleeps a lot more, but he loves being outside. We live about fifteen minutes away from a dog park so I take him there to play. He thinks he's a big dog and can play like they do! I like Vegas more then I thought I would. We live by tons of convinent stuff. And my school is only five minutes away. I went to the temple last Saturday by myself, brett was working. The Vegas temple is gorgeous and I highly recommend going there! I was a little rusty remembering things though! haha! And it's only five minutes away from my house:) We still don't know what we're going to do after this summer. There's opporunities here, Cedar and Arizona. So we'll see were the path takes us. We hope to find out soon. My birthday is next Thursday and I'll be the big 22!!! I'm getting old! Hopefully Brett has something fun planned:)

4 comments:

  1. I just love the Las Vegas temple. It is so beautiful. I am glad that you live so close. I am glad that student teaching is going great. I am sure that where ever you are supposed to be you will find a job there. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! i'm glad you like it, so you still gonna come hang out with us when i come there sat! we are gonna celebrate your bday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Em! I just love you and miss our days in SPED and the Block. Keep up all your hard work. I will probably call ya for tips when I get into my student teaching! It sounds like you are thriving! Tell Brettly and Buddy Hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah!! i keep forgetting you guys live there now. but don't worry, we'll be down there a ton to get everything figured out. when are you moving?

    ReplyDelete